Our vision is to be the best maritime safety organisation globally, driving progress towards safer lives, safer ships, and cleaner seas. This vision is underpinned by our four key values of safety, professionalism, trust, and respect.
We believe that our customers should be at the heart of everything we do. You provide us with the opportunity to work collaboratively, enabling a positive impact on lives and ships being safer at sea, as well as a cleaner, more sustainable ocean, which we both rely heavily on.
UK Ship Register Services
Our aim is to provide our customers with the best possible service experience that is designed around 24/7/365 shipping around the globe.
- Fully digital ship registration and integrated services.
- 24/7 Registration support
- International Surveys
- 24/7 Technical support
- E- Certification as standard
- International policy consultation
- Seafarer Training & Certification
- Seafarer Welfare Guidance
- Access to UK Government Maritime Security Team
- International diplomacy support
- International representation at IMO
- Crisis response & support
- Offices in the UK & Greece
KSR World Performance
Join one of the best performing international Flags. UK registered ships are not targeted by Port State Control regimes in the world's major trading areas, you will benefit from:
- Qualship 21 status
- Tokyo MOU list status
- Paris MOU whitelist status
- Compliance with globally recognised standards
Survey & Inspection
Take advantage of our dedicated team of world-renowned UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency surveyors or enjoy the flexibility of being able to delegate to Class.
- Dedicated Team of International UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency Surveyors
- In-house technical advice and support available 24/7 365 days a year
- Alternative Compliance Scheme (ACS)
- Enhanced Authorisation Scheme (EAS)
Fees and Tax
There’s the flexibility of pay as you go or pre-packaged fees, offering predictable business planning for shipping companies, with no hidden annual taxes or fees.
- One of lowest registration fees for an International Register
- Access to highly competitive UK Tonnage Tax scheme
- Favourable port fees with China
- Access to SmaRT (plus) funding for UK cadet training
We look after seafarer welfare, training and certification so you can benefit from the best talent in the industry, employing seafarers from across the world.
- World Class seafarer training
- Certificates of Competency accepted from 52 other maritime administrations
- World leading seafarer welfare research and advice
- No requirement to employ UK Seafarers