Change a Name and Port

UKSR Watermark

To register a change of Name or Port an application will need to be completed.  The same form can be completed for one or both of the changes.

Once the application and fee have been processed, a Carving and Marking note will be issued instructing the vessel to be marked. This will need to be signed off by a recognised surveyor from the MCA.

On receipt of the completed Carving and Marking note the Name and or Port will be registered and a certificate of British Registry issued to reflect the change.