Change of Address

To register a change of address please send a signed letter on headed paper from the owner confirming the new address to.


Maritime & Coastguard Agency

Registry of Shipping and Seaman

Anchor Court

Keen Road


CF24 5JW


There is no fee to register a change of address.

Once the change of address has been registered, the updated certificate of registry will be issued.