Change of Vessel Details

If your vessel is already registered with the UK Ship Register, you can apply to update your registration details online to change:

  • Vessel details

  • Details of the vessel e.g. tonnage. If tonnage has changed confirmation such a ITC69 or Certificate of Survey for Tonnage and Measurement will be required

  • Personal details

If your vessel is already registered with the UKSR but you have not yet signed up online, you will first need to claim your vessel to allow you to manage your vessel registration online.

To register a change of details via email or post (details provided below), provide a copy of a signed letter from the owner confirming the change of details.

Apply by post 

UK Ship Register (The Registry of Shipping and Seamen) 
MCA Cardiff 
Anchor Court 
Keen Road 
CF24 5JW